CCS provides a complete integrated tool suite for developing and debugging embedded applications running on Microchip PIC® MCUs and dsPIC® DSCs. The heart of this development tools suite is the CCS intelligent code optimizing C compiler which frees developers to concentrate on design functionality instead of having to become an MCU architecture expert.
- Maximize code reuse by easily porting from one MCU to another. Device Support
- Minimize lines of new code with CCS provided peripheral drivers, built-in functions and standard C operators
- Built-in functions are specific to PIC® MCU registers, allowing access to hardware features directly from C
Ready to run examples and tested peripheral drivers allow developers to quickly start their project. To learn more about our C compiler, check out the compiler details and view the CCS Compiler Quick Start Video Tutorial.
The C Aware IDE is an ideal environment to create C source code with integrated built-in functions, analyze it's performance, and debug the compiled code in real-time while running on Microchip devices.
Key C Aware IDE Components:
- Project manager
- C-Aware text editor
- Compilation control to completely or partially build projects
- Utilities for file comparison, numeric conversion, disassembly, parametric device selection and more
- C-Source code level in-circuit debugger
- Output file viewers for list files, symbol maps, call trees, etc.
- Documentation creation tools